1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello People!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by richeturners, Dec 28, 2017.

1. richeturners

richeturners New Member

My name is Rich (a.k.a 'Tiki Rich')
    Moving on in years but still love tatts & piercings.
    I have 0g & 2g tunnels in left lobe with 8g bcr's hanging through the tunnels. There's a 12g bcr through my right auricle cartilage. My left nipple has a 10g circular barbell (horseshoe). Soon to get a PA :)
    I also have two full sleeve tatts on my arms. Right arm is a crazy cosmic space sleeve and the left started as an upper 'Tiki Island' sleeve but further developed into forearm with a funky, below sea marine life tatt. Future tatts to bring the two sleeves together across the chest will hopefully follow soon.
    Total respect for all people pierced & tattooed.
    See you out there! ✌️

2. michelleg

michelleg Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for joining our community!

richeturners likes this.
  3. receptionist

receptionist Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks for joining our community!!

richeturners likes this.