1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Canuck metalhead, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Canuck metalhead

Canuck metalhead New Member

OMG!.png
    I may be a shy man to women, alas there is a new pretty inspector where I work *sigh*, but I have 24 kisses tattooed and I have nineteen piercings. Two on my left earlobe and both nipples. I want to get five more frenum genital piercings to make a total of twenty. Wont the lucky woman have quite the afterglow! ;) As to the kisses I have a list of 32 names...some have yet to arrive...and I would like to get my tongue double-piereced this winter. (This is my fun.) If there are women interested in giving me there kisses in their favourite colour of lipstick let me know? I am toying around in getting two kisses tattooed on my balls. What do the women out there think of that??? :)

2. Angel on the Edge

Angel on the Edge Administrator

Hi and welcome again, Canuck Metalhead! Your kiss tattoos are interesting, but maybe it would be cool to do something more substantial with the remaining 8? You could start an upper arm sleeve and build on it as you add more conquests to your list. ;) Just a thought. Personally, I'm not a fan of genital tattoos, but it's your body and you should put your tattoos wherever you want them most!

Laura

3. Canuck metalhead

Hello,

I have been thinking of two sleeve tattoos! :)! On my left arm I want Canadian Prairie Native artwork. I found what I was looking for and the two/three guys are Native and are from my city and province. On my right arm I want to do the "Rocky 6 Speech" in a foreign tongue such as Farsi. In future I am wanting to get my tongue double-pierced, five more gen piercings for my frenum to make 20 "down there" overall and I want to try a King's Crown.

Curious...may I have your kiss to make into an awesome tattoo??? :D If not that is okay.

4. Rainbird

Rainbird The Pierced Godmother Staff Member

Hi Canuck Metalhead,
    Your ideas sound awesome.
    I have one very practical suggestion for you though. Once you have decided on which foreign language you want
    I suggest that you approach 3 reliable sources for a translation of the script you want.
    Then compare them to each other to be sure what you have received is correct.
    If you can find a native speaker ask them to translate it back to you. Perhaps a church leader?
    Then if you can find a tattoo artist who has practice in the language you have chosen use them.

Having kisses tattooed on your balls would be fine by me but as Laura says it is not what everyone likes.
    Also as the skin is naturally full of folds getting a good image there may be almost impossible but have a chat about it with your tattoo artist.

I'm not sure what you mean by a "Kings Crown"? Is it a series of piercings through your penis head?

If any ladies are interested in letting you have their kisses perhaps you would care to post here how they should go about doing that?

5. Canuck metalhead

Morning from British North America,

As to approaching a religious leader for proper grammatical translation I have approached a few but they charge for such a thing. :mad: Also, working overtime throughout the year and distance to travel to said people in relation to how far they are from the bus factors in, too. And I am in university. I don't have much spare time. Wait!!! I do have spare time...that's when I sleep. :p My guy at Soul Survivors can only go so small in font...and what language that works best is challenging for him in how much skin space is needed. See what happens. A "King's Crown" is a male genital piercing of the glans...the penis head. I would prefer the "ridge" of the glans...the soft "ring"? around the penis head and not through the penis head itself. My piercer say nine at most. :D As to contact with other women to get their kisses we would have to share email address and fixed home addresses...they would have to be comfortable with that. I cannot influence them. Take care and have a cuppa!

6. Rainbird

Rainbird The Pierced Godmother Staff Member

You will probably have to pay for the translation wherever you go, but my suggestion was for the checking of the translation.
    It's just that before I would have anything on my body that I was unable to read myself I would want it checked, checked, checked and checked again. Honestly, if you can pay for the tattoo I would pay for the translation.
    It's your body though so you must do what you wish.

A "Kings Crown" is better known as a Dydoe piercing.
    It is dependent on your build so if your piercer says a max of 9 my suggestion (assuming you want that many),
    would be to have the 9 marked up and then have them pierced in 2 or better in 3 sittings.
    Taking an asymmetrical approach to the order of piercing.
    4 is a more common number, so perhaps you may like to consider what your partner is comfortable to accommodate?
    But again it is your body and your choice.
    Healing time is 3 to 4 months.
    Jewelry - curved bar in 12 or 14 g - make sure the bar is long enough to allow for expansion during an erection.
    This is a difficult piercing to heal if you are not circumcised.

Good luck with it all

7. Canuck metalhead

Hi,

I thorough checking of translation is a given. I may check with my university, too. The "King's Crown" Dydoe is still a project in the future which I prefer doing the total of nine. I like to have "bling"...even if the general public can't see it. :( I already went and had a consultation and was told the pros and cons. It will have to wait nonetheless. I am single and have been circumcised. So, after all that, I have many things planned for me. I want a motorcycle, too! Take care.

8. Angel on the Edge

Hi Canuck Metalhead,

A few suggestions... Why not find a few religious institutions online and just use email correspondence to get the proper translation? I'm sure that if you look around enough, you can find someone who would do it for free or a small donation to their institution. In fact, if you preface your correspondence with something like "I would like to make a contribution to your organization in thanks if you could do me the small favor of proof-reading my translation of this message...", they may be more open. You could just use Google Translate to come up with a rough translation, so you then you wouldn't be asking someone to fully translate the message--only proofread and edit it for you. Just a thought.

The kisses could be obtained electronically, too. There's no need to exchange physical addresses with anyone unless they really want to deliver the kiss in person. Just ask that anyone interested kiss a piece of paper with lipstick on, scan it or take a photo of it, and attach it to a message through our "Start a Conversation" feature. Then they wouldn't even have to exchange email addresses, which may make some of our members more open to sharing their kisses. You can send your tattoo artist the image electronically, too, and then s/he can turn it into a stencil.

As for my kisses, I'm afraid they're all reserved for my husband. ;) I am flattered that you asked, though, and I wish you all the best with your project!

Take care,
    Laura

9. Canuck metalhead

Hey,

Doesn't the bible state that angels are forbidden to marry? :p

10. Angel on the Edge

Ha, ha, very cute! Remember, I'm not an ordinary angel, I'm an edgy angel. ;)

Rainbird likes this.
  11. Canuck metalhead

:D

12. fitness_will

fitness_will Member

Canuck,

Just an FYI, I've had a LOT of piercings and Dydoes were the only piercing i've had that made me reach the 10 on the pain scale. For comparison, my PA was like a 3 or 4, my reverse PA was like a 7, my nipples were like a 6, and my industrial was like a 7 or 8. I love my 2x dydoes, but I would NOT do them again if they had to be taken out. God strength if you plan on getting that many. The clamps alone on the ridge hurt worse than anything else I've had done. My photos are up on the gallery if you wanted to check them out.

Best of luck!
    Will

13. Canuck metalhead

Hey,

My nips did not hurt too much. I want to re-do a double-tongue piercing...try it again. I already have 15 piercings on my penis...5 dorsal and ten frenum upon which I want to add five more. As to the "King's Crown" doodad, I am thinking of putting the piercings on the ridge if the glans...nine in total??? A project in the future. See how things work out.

14. Canuck metalhead

Hey edgy Angel,

What can you tell me about a [triple?] Prince Albert piercing? :O

15. Canuck metalhead

Hey,

At the end if October I am getting a PA. Eventually I would like to have a triple-PA. See what happens. :)

16. dnd4evr

dnd4evr Super Moderator Staff Member

I am not trying to be a wet blanket, but I have never heard of such a thing. Have you seen one or know what they look like? If you know of an image, please contact me via PM. I just want to make sure it's not some internet photoshop hoax.

17. Canuck metalhead

Hi,

I saw the triple-PA in the piercing gallery for PAs.

18. BakePierce

BakePierce New Member

Wow a triple PA. And to think I am nervous about getting a single. Lol

19. fitness_will

fitness_will Member

If we're looking at the same pictures, that's just a single PA stretched large enough to allow for the stacking of rings. Still a very cool effect, but not the same at all as 3 seperate fistulas trying to be crammed into that thin tissue.

I had to investigate as well!

20. Canuck metalhead

You're correct on both! Nonetheless I want to try it. Don't be nervous in getting a PA yourself. Be bold and go for a triple-PA. ;)