1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Dorkthrone, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Dorkthrone

Dorkthrone New Member

[​IMG]

• Name: Angela
    • Hobbies: Going to gigs, listening to records, collecting vinyl, playing video games, sewing, altering clothing, reading, anything creative and interesting!
    • Piercings (current and desired): Current: Left nostril, septum, tongue, labret, left lobe x 3 (one stretched to 16mm), right lobe x 2 (one stretched to 16mm), industrial in right ear, navel. Retired: left ear tragus, third right ear lobe piercing, both nipples. Desired: left ear tragus (repierced), both nipples (repierced), VCH.
    • Tattoos (current and desired): Half sleeve on left arm, full sleeve on right arm, rose on left hip. Desired: full sleeve on left arm, full hip to hip piece, rib piece, full leg pieces.
    • Other Mods (current and desired): N/A
    • Anything else you want us to know about you!: Don;t be afraid to ask!

2. dnd4evr

dnd4evr Super Moderator Staff Member

I see you not only like interesting and creative, you are as well. We look forward to hearing more from you.

3. xXJarredXx

xXJarredXx El Duderino Staff Member

Hello Angela! That's quite the impressive collection you've got going. Very stunning eyes as well, I hope to see you enjoy yourself around the forums.

Depending on what sort of genre you're into, I can recommend any book by Christopher Buehlman. He's a performer at the Texas Renaissance Festival and his writing is superb.

Video games are also a grand time, and I spend an unhealthy amount of time playing them usually.