1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by mpiatt, Oct 10, 2016.

1. mpiatt

mpiatt New Member

Hello! My name is Kassey. I'm 22 years old, and currently in college studying to be a nurse. I currently have nipple and navel piercings.

I've had my nipple piercings for over 9 months. I had problems with them embedding, and had to have the bars changed to horseshoes 2 days after getting them pierced. The ulcers are healed, and are flesh with the rest of my areola, but I still have some discoloration. I'm hoping to change them back to bars soon, and am waiting on a package from this site ♥

I've had my navel for about 3 months. My navel has given me problems with reddness and soreness. It currently has a fairly large bump right next to the top hole, and I'm not sure if it is a keloid or a puss pocket or what (the area around the piercings isn't red or sore or anything like that).

I've been playing around with getting a VCH and/or an outer labia, and a microdermal on one of my toes. I'll probably get the microdermal first, but probably not for a few months.

I don't currently have any tattoos, but have been thinking about getting a small daisy on my ankle. That probably won't happen for a year or so, since I'm currently living at home while I go to school and my parents are against tattoos.

As for other interests, I like carbs, anime, and animals.

2. dnd4evr

dnd4evr Super Moderator Staff Member

Good to have you in for forum. When your nipple jewelry back to bars, make sure they are long enough. The embedding means they weren't. Also don't be surprised if the seem a bit sore at first when you change. They are healing with a curved barbell and the straight will alter the pressure you are use to.