1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

Help!

Discussion in 'All Things Stretched' started by tylerty97, Jan 6, 2016.

1. tylerty97

tylerty97 New Member

So I recently stretched my left ear from 6g to 4g, and the taper went in real nice, didn't hurt at all, just a bit of initial pressure, and was great. The next morning ( this morning) it hurt like hell so i took them out and went back down to the 6g. I'm not sure if its just because the skin is irritated or if it's blown out, but I'd like some imput. Did I blow out? The one where my hand is in the picture, im pressing lightly on the back with my thumb. There's nothing coming out of the back, even when i press on the front.

Attached Files:

2. Rainbird

Rainbird The Pierced Godmother Staff Member

I don't think that you have blown it out.
    Put the 6g back in and go back to doing sss twice a day for about 10 to 14 days to promote the healing.
    Then wait at least another month before you try to stretch it again, preferably 2 months.
    Don't forget that as you go up the gauges each stretch is progressively bigger and more difficult for your skin to accommodate.
    Good luck.

3. tylerty97

tylerty97 New Member

Thank you! I do have the 6g back in and it's hurting less. I was super worried and I'm glad it's not blown out.

4. dnd4evr

dnd4evr Super Moderator Staff Member

I just approved your 3rd post. All future posts will go up immediately. Happy posting.