1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

Hey Everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by drivesidewayz, Jan 11, 2016.

?

Do you have more tattoos or piercings currently?

1. Tattoos

66.7%
  2. Piercings

33.3%
  1. drivesidewayz

drivesidewayz New Member

My name is Shaun. I am a 26 year old stay at home dad of three from Northern Nevada.

I currently have my septum pierced, bilateral nipple barbells, I also just recently stretched my ears from a 14g to a 4g (over a period of time before anyone blows a gasket). I have had various other piercings in the past and plan on getting my eyebrow and tongue redone soon.

I also currently have 6 tattoos. My first being a dragon on my left bicep, my mothers name on my chest, my son Quinn's name with the "I" being replaced with a gold ribbon ( he is a childhood cancer survivor), a tree on my calf, a stick figure girl on my wrist symbolizing my wife on my wrist, and finally my wife's name written in the language of the Time Lords from the TV show Doctor Who on my forearm.

Pics to come after my intro post and when I have more time. Peace and Love all!

2. dnd4evr

dnd4evr Super Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! Thank you for telling us a bit about yourself in the appropriate area. Also, please read the Rules of the Forum at your convenience.

The gallery is available for viewing or posting.

If you have any questions about the forum or gallery, feel free to reach out to me or our other moderators, Angel on the Edge, Rainbird, Craftsman and xXJarredXx.

That's an interesting collection and all meaningful.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2017
  3. xXJarredXx

xXJarredXx El Duderino Staff Member

It warms my heart when people have tattoos that mean things, I have a quite a few wall tattoos and some that mean things personally to me.