1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

Hi. :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by amyleigh105, Dec 3, 2012.

1. xXJarredXx

xXJarredXx El Duderino Staff Member

You'll be on guard the second you feel one of those bad boys yank though :p

Happened to me just last night, caught on the edge of a doorway I was walking through. Spent the next couple of minutes just rubbing it, hoping the tingling and burning would go away lol!

2. amyleigh105

amyleigh105 New Member

Ouch! That does sound painful.
    ... Kind of a funny visual... But ouch...

I used to yank on my surface bars with just about everything I possibly could... Purses, backpacks, shirts, seatbelts, necklaces, my bath pouf thing in the shower...
    I learned how to change the balls the day I Got my bath pouf caught on them. Haha.
    There was no way to detach it from my chest besides taking the ball off. It was a traumatic experience (well, kind of) since I had had the piercings for less than two full days.

3. xXJarredXx

xXJarredXx El Duderino Staff Member

I have the pouf problem all the time (I'm a guy that uses a pouf lol)

But yeah, my nipples get snagged in them often, mostly because my barbells have a bunch of point ends. I bought them here, they have dragon heads instead of typical balls on them, so little horns and all that good jazz :p

4. amyleigh105

amyleigh105 New Member

Haha, that's hilarious. :)

I bet the dragons look really cool.
    I can't bring myself to put anything more crazy looking than different colored balls on my collarbones.