1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

How To Get Rid of Bubble :(

Discussion in 'Navel Piercings' started by nikkibarb, Mar 7, 2017.

  1. nikkibarb

    nikkibarb New Member

    I've had my navel piercing for a little over 6 months now. The first time I got it rejected & then I waited for it to heal and i thought I'd give it one last try. So ever since It never stopped being red around the ball but i wasn't sure if it was because I had fair skin, it didn't hurt and the piercing rlly didn't ooze puss in a way of infection. Recently I got this big bubble near my upper ball and I can't rlly find youtube videos that look like they'd help me. When I got a bump on my nose piercing i made a paste of tea tree oil & aspirin and it went away almost overnight. I'm not sure if this would be the same since the nose piercing was cartilage. I really just want to get the appropriate stuff I need and start the right remedies for my issue before it gets too bad. Please respond as soon as you can I'm so nervous I don't want it to get worse. How do I cure this bubble?

    IMG_8106.JPG IMG_8102.JPG

    (larger Image)
    IMG_8102.JPG IMG_8106.JPG

    UPDATE: I feel like its turning like a dark red color now.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2017
  2. dnd4evr

    dnd4evr Super Moderator Staff Member

    The bubble is red and it looks like something is trapped. The fact that is looks darker after a short period of time is a bit alarming. You could try talking to your piercer and see what they think.

    If the area is warmer than the near by tissue I would say you have an infection. If this is the case, I would consider going to a Dr to have it looked at.

Share This Page