1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

how's it going?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by lorwhor, Jun 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PiercedMouse

PiercedMouse The Kid

what do u want if you go to a shop they can draw up some sketches of what you describe and hopefullly u can get the image u want.

2. lorwhor

lorwhor New Member

I want an iris (the flower, of course) on my right hip.
    i love those flowers.

3. PiercedMouse

PiercedMouse The Kid

sounds good try google images they have alot of pics maybe they have one the the iris u want

4. Revs_mod

Revs_mod Guest

Well, I guess I better step out of the shadows and make my intro. I'm Revs. I drive semi for a local greenhouse. I may not have a lot of piercings, but I am fairly well researched on them. I have a tendency of over-researching things before I do them. I guess you could say I am a little OCD.

My piercings are in my sig. My tats are both Kanji. One on each shoulder. Going to add two more Kanji under the first ones. Have a few designs I want to get done, also. But, the wife won't approve the funds right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.