1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

Idea for microdermals

Discussion in 'Ideas for New Jewelry' started by daveoldham131, Jul 7, 2013.

1. daveoldham131

daveoldham131 New Member

Okay, so. Basically it's a head piece for microdermals that looks like the nape holes in The Matrix.
    I hope that makes sense, and people agree they would be awesome.

2. xXJarredXx

xXJarredXx El Duderino Staff Member

Hello daveoldham131! Welcome to Painful Pleasures forums!

Please make a new thread here and let us know a little bit about yourself. Also, please take a moment to read our Rules of the Forums. If you have any questions feel free to ask AngelOnTheEdge, Rainbird, DnD4ver, Crafstman, or myself. :)

In order to fight spam postings, your first three posts will have to be approved by one of us and then all your posts will go live automatically.

Unfortunately I never actually watched the Matrix series... I know a few people at work who would string me up for that statement :). Also, I'm not very familiar with micro dermal piercings or jewelry either. Hopefully someone will come along and give their feedback for it.

Happy posting!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2017
  3. dnd4evr

dnd4evr Super Moderator Staff Member

I won't claim to be a microdermal expert either, but I think he is looking for a decorative attachment for the stud. The size of the jack ports from the movie may be a problem, but perhaps in a light weight plastic it could work. Here is an image of what he is talking about.

[​IMG]

4. Angel on the Edge

Angel on the Edge Administrator

That's definitely an interesting idea! I don't think we currently have any microdermal tops that are over 8mm, but as Dnd said, it might be doable if the top was made of a lighter material. You could get a magnetic gem base and attach just about anything to it, if you're creative and want to try making your own jewelry. You just need a magnet that would fit into the 5mm bases we sell to attach to the back-center of your design. Or, build off of any top that fits with your microdermal anchor.

Laura

LSDC83 likes this.