1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

latest stretch sore

Discussion in 'All Things Stretched' started by Roby1, Jan 18, 2015.

1. Roby1

Roby1 New Member

Hello, new to piercing at age 50. got my frenum last year to the delight of my GF. Well, after promising if she pierced het clit. That was 5 yrs ago. So a little background. I started with a 12g. Had it about 8-9 mo. Then had to have a mri.. Dang.
    Well, being new to this i took it out the night before cuz it was early the next morning. Right after that apt,i tried to put it back in, it was a captive bead ring,So I went to have the jewelry put back in, cuz i couldnt, closed a bit. Well the outcome was horrindous for that 5 minutes..... hurt like #$#@. .. anyway. as story goes. let it heal 4-5 months and all is well. So the strectching began...
    So i have stretched fine from 12 to 10, then 10 to 8 , then to 6.. Is where the problem is../
    After stretching to 6,, maybe too soon, it seems my piercing BURNS and STINGS and is always irritated. Like it is dry or some what not liking thus. I Never had a issue with the other guages..
    I have had a straight barbell and when it would slide back and forth would cause dryness.,even a composite captive bead ring. they both would feel "dry" and sting and burn if it was touched with either my girlfriend or me doing whatever, even shaking after i pee. .
    It's been prolly 3-4 months after that last stretch, and still to this day is damn sore.. Current jewelry is Stainless steel captive bead ring.
    Any chance it is TOO HEAVY and causing irritation??? On a note, I am Not big, but not small, ,Well depending on the mood.
    I dont plan to go to a bigger guage. I am happy where it is, But sure want the pain to go away..
    Should i give It more time? Or seek medical attention?
    I appreciate any insight from long time piercee's

forgot to add. I use after piercing spray, EVERY single day for the last few months, because it seems to help. But not heal!!

2. dnd4evr

dnd4evr Super Moderator Staff Member

Stretching too fast can cause problems. You might have cause a small tear in the fistula. Sprays are fine for keeping the area clean during the day, but a good 5 - 10 minute soak in SSS is best. Frenum piercings are also prone to migration/rejection. Mine rejected after a year.

You could try going back down and performing soaks until the piercing is properly healed and then try to stretch again.

3. patbodpierce

patbodpierce Member

Agree with the need for SS S. Mine hurt on and off for nearly a year after I had it done and as a result have nt really tried to stretch

4. Roby1

Roby1 New Member

thank you both, I have been doing ss soaks every night after work, It seems to help a bit. Not so sore. I will continue these for a while. I dont see any sign of rejection or migration,so thats good. I do love the piercing itself and the jewelry..

5. dnd4evr

dnd4evr Super Moderator Staff Member

I just approved your 3rd post. All future posts will go up immediately. Happy posting.