1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

Lobe damage!

Discussion in 'All Things Stretched' started by Ruffric, Nov 2, 2014.

1. Ruffric

Ruffric New Member

Hey guys and gals!!!

Some years ago I started gauging my ears, I skipped a couple times and I am now paying the price.

I can't wear saddle plugs, they look sunken in and always pop out.

I think i had what was called a "blowout"

Is there anything I can do to fix this? Should I just make incisions and let them close up entirely and repierce?

What should I do?
    I would like to have larger sized gauges without them looking sunken in!
    I'll start all over if that's what it takes.

Thanks!

2. dnd4evr

dnd4evr Super Moderator Staff Member

You could try stepping back a size or so and use some vitamin E oil to try and rejuvenate the area and it shrinks back, but I don't know what kind of success you might have. Hopefully Jarred will have some time to check this discussion out. He may have a better suggestion. Closing them up should work so one way or the other there is a good chance of fixing it.

3. xXJarredXx

xXJarredXx El Duderino Staff Member

What size were your earlobes at when you had the blowouts? The larger the size, the harder it becomes to shrink them.

Using the vitamin E oil might help give the skin some of its elasticity back, it can be pretty hard to come back from a big blowout. If it wasn't too large (Say 2G or smaller), it can be done, but that is also dependent on your body.

I personally had 4G earlobes that I wore flesh tunnels in, after getting a bit older and deciding I didn't like gauged earlobes anymore, I have managed to all but close my earlobes. They can comfortably wear regular earrings and up to a 14G will also slide in easily with no discomfort.

That being said I was in my mid-teen years and I wouldn't think my body could still do that, but the human body is incredibly
    resilient. You'd be surprised what your body is capable of given time and treatment. Before you go making incisions or considering surgical options, try the Vitamin E oil and see if that helps any.