1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

looking for places to get branded in MO

Discussion in 'Branding' started by kala83, Mar 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kala83

kala83 New Member

My boyfriend is looking at getting branded like Jack Sparrow with the pirate P on his wrist has been wanting to get this done for a while now he currently lives in Omaha, NE and he is planning to move to Columbia,MO in a few months to be with me and I have already promised him that after he gets settled in I am going to help him find a professional branding place in the area if at all possible any help at all on the matter would be wonderful!

2. WabiDon

WabiDon New Member

Who is Jack Sparrow ? Why not be unique and he get his own branding ? Maybe your boyfriend would get your initial branded on his wrist ?

3. iamblackbird

iamblackbird Little Miss Apocalypse Staff Member

Ugh, I don't like initial brands/tattoos. There's a curse on those, I swear.

Firehouse Tattoo,St. Robert Missouri. Phone: 573-336-5336.

Only place I've heard of. But call around... maybe the artists at a tattoo studio can help you out.

4. Jack Sparrow is the captain of the Black Pearl in the Pirates Of The Carribean movies.

5. Revs_mod

Revs_mod Guest

Jack Sparrow is the character Johnny Depp plays in all 3 Pirates of the Carribean movies. The 'P' on his wrist means he was caught in the act of piracy and branded as a pirate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.