1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

My first Branding

Discussion in 'Branding' started by Coral, Sep 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coral

Coral New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2017
  2. evoke

evoke New Member

looks nice... be careful with possible blowout with the closenessof some of the lines...

who was the artist that did it may i ask??

3. Coral

Coral New Member

Reverend Decay. He works at American Tattoo in Brunswick. He's the only guy I'll go too for anything pierced, branded, scapled, corsets...anything. He's very good.

And yea, I have to go in at least once a week to have him check on how its doing so that doesn't happen.

4. Kelt9

Kelt9 New Member

Very nice. :)

5. Scooter

Scooter --Mom-- Staff Member

nice piece of work there. Who came up with the design idea. i like that.

6. evoke

evoke New Member

when i had my leg done it was painful but nothing compared to the healing pain lol...

let us know how it goes healing on your chest..

7. lexiarein

lexiarein New Member

Brunswick where?? There's a Brunswick near me here in ohio.

8. lanispet

lanispet New Member

Looks to be Brunswick MD... was hoping it was the one in GA since i'm still considering a brand.

Nice piece of work... very dramatic.

9. Coral

Coral New Member

Yes, Brunswick MD.

My piercing artist came up with the design and we discussed placement and at the word chest I jumped on it.

Just look around your area. Someone will be willing to do it.

And yea, the healing pain is 10x worse then the actual act of getting it done. It itches like a nothing else and you can't scratch it. =X

10. valkyrie

valkyrie New Member

can i ask what its supposed to be?
    or is it jsut a cool surrealistic pattern thingy?
    look cool tho :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.