1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

My GF's branding (warning semi nude)

Discussion in 'Branding' started by evoke, Apr 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. evoke

evoke New Member

hey this is just a pic of my gf's (kelly) branding that i got her for her easter present :) it is carebear related and it is healing quite nicely

i will post pics of it healed when it happens lol.

[​IMG]

what do you all think?

2. BYOP_mod

BYOP_mod New Member

cool! i tryed to do my own lil brand.....supposed to be a teardrop and now it's all blurry...awesome job....whoever did it lol

3. iamblackbird

iamblackbird Little Miss Apocalypse Staff Member

Very nice.

(And thanks for putting a semi-nude warning on! I appreciate the thought!)

4. evoke

evoke New Member

its ok bird, i was about to post and just be4 i hit the button my brain went " umm nate u better put a warning up cause the pic does show 18+ images)

and BYOP the branding was done my the pirecer my gf, rex_hardcastle and i go to...

i will put up more of his work soon in the gallery

5. BYOP_mod

BYOP_mod New Member

oh,cool, again,awesome work =)

6. Scooter

Scooter --Mom-- Staff Member

Nice work there.
    *snicker* care-BARE *hahaha*
    sorry, couldn't help it.

7. iamblackbird

iamblackbird Little Miss Apocalypse Staff Member

I was wondering who would do that...Nice one, Scoot. :)

8. Scooter

Scooter --Mom-- Staff Member

Awww, shucks Honey. You know me, laughter is the best medicine and I'm needing all the good meds i can get lately. ;-)

9. phraktl

phraktl Member

That's great, I like it.

10. David-63

David-63 New Member

looks great, wish i would have gone and gotten one done instead of doing one on myself... looks like crap and no where, where i really wanted it done... anywho kudos on the brand

11. rex_hardcastle

rex_hardcastle New Member

thats looking sweet as. So evoke how is ur gf's ability to sit down going??? LOL. Speaking of our friendly little piercer/brander/scarification artist, might be getting more work done on sunday, i shall inform you all if that happens.

12. babyphatqt72

babyphatqt72 New Member

nice! that's pretty awesome work althoughI know I wouldn't be able to sit down

13. Slyver

Slyver New Member

I cant help but wonder how much these hurt. Is it like when you burn yourself on a hot baking tray or more like sticking your hand in a cooker?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.