1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

Nape Piercing Price?

Discussion in 'Surface Piercings' started by Edpz03, Jan 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Edpz03

Edpz03 New Member

Anyone know an average price of a nape piercing? I was thinking about getting it done and the piercing place doesnt open for a little while still so i got nobody to call. Thanx much.

Ed

2. evoke

evoke New Member

best i dea is to see if u can find piercing store websites and see if they have pricelists online that will give u a rough idea... cause i could tell u what my piercer charges and thats $85 but that's in AUDS (australian dollars)

3. Scooter

Scooter --Mom-- Staff Member

Yep, This is a hard thing to answer. Prices vary sooo much from state to state, city to city, shop to shop. Your best bet is to phone around and get a feel for the different places.

4. Jameson13

Jameson13 Body Hacker

if youre up for a drive, you should go where I go. Its in Libertyville, IL called Liberty Tattoo. Mandi is the head piercer and shes awesome. Trained by Fakir himself.

their myspace is http://www.myspace.com/libertytattoos

5. phraktl

phraktl Member

That's a name I can trust: Fakir Musafar. The guy that I have found to do my apadravya was one of his first apprentices. Jameson, you are lucky to have someone that well-trained so close. The shop I want to go to is 3 hours away.

6. Jameson13

Jameson13 Body Hacker

i accidentally pressed report rather than reply, haha.

her technique is amazing. Not one piercing shes done (all of them) has ever hurt.

7. Edpz03

Edpz03 New Member

i went to fleshgear today in rockdale, and it was $80 and i didnt have that much on me so i jus got my eyebrow doouble pierced. Looks pretty sweet. Once I save up $80 ill give it a try.

8. Sunset_mod

Sunset_mod New Member

Edpz03 I have two eyebrow rings in my right eyebrow, DIY piercings, they do look good, do you have barbells or rings in them?

9. Edpz03

Edpz03 New Member

2 cbr's right now. I had a barbel in one but then i got the other one pierced and wanted two Cbr's so thats whats in it right now. its on my left eyebrow BTW.

10. Sunset_mod

Sunset_mod New Member

I normally keep two CBR's but I'm thinking of getting some barbells

11. Edpz03

Edpz03 New Member

every curved barbel i find is too short. I try putting it all the way thru and it never sticks out the other side.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.