1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

New Design-Ear

Discussion in 'Ideas for New Jewelry' started by marialee, Jul 23, 2012.

1. marialee

marialee New Member

Jewelry wire is such a kind of magic jewelry supply which can make everything you may think. The follow ears are my recent designs, I'd like to share it with all my friends here, hope you like it.
    [​IMG]
    Fairy Ears-pointy ears decorated with glass pearls, it's really a unique and outstanding creations that worth you to have.
    [​IMG]
    Dark Fairy Ears-This fairy ears are displaying shapes of wing that reminds me of the ancient winged dragon. Well, also like the wing of bat!

dubst3pluv3r likes this.
  2. Lovesteel56

Lovesteel56 Member

Wow, these are beautiful!

dubst3pluv3r likes this.
  3. patbodpierce

patbodpierce Member

Beautiful. I don't have any artistic skills

4. Angel on the Edge

Angel on the Edge Administrator

Wow Maria, those are stunning! How do you wear them? Can you upload a picture with them on? Do they go around the back of the ear?

I'm quite crafty myself and love to make jewelry, but I'm not nearly as skilled as you... Your work is beautiful!

Laura

dubst3pluv3r likes this.
  5. wow that is simple awesome im very artistic and crafty ...i made some deer antler earrings with jewelry wire and spray paint and theae are great