1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

New User Questions!

Discussion in 'Forum Help' started by mhapp95, Sep 20, 2013.

1. mhapp95

mhapp95 New Member

I just created an account and put a few threads out there, how long generally does it take for them to be approved? I can see I have views but no replies, and can't get any until the post is approved? Is this the same for every post, or just because I'm new?

2. dnd4evr

dnd4evr Super Moderator Staff Member

With the exception of Angel on the Edge, we are all volunteers and most work regular jobs. In general posts are answered in 24 hours, but sometimes over holidays or weekends it can take a little longer. Your patience is appreciated. This site had been targeted and heavily inundated by spammers in the past which made life difficult for all. The new policy has drastically cut down on their attempts and stopped their posts from making it into the forum.

3. Angel on the Edge

Angel on the Edge Administrator

Just to clarify, only your 1st 3 posts would be held for moderator approval. After that, you can post freely. I don't know how your posts could have views without being approved. That's odd...

Note that any and all photos you post in our gallery will have to go through moderation. It can take anywhere from 24-48 hours for a photo to be approved, but typically we get them up pretty quickly.

All the Best,
    Laura