1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

pics of my new branding

Discussion in 'Branding' started by evoke, May 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. evoke

evoke New Member

hey every1 just saying hi and also leting u know that i got branded last night... is took about 2 and a half hours, and it didn't tickle let me tell you lol...

i'm quite happy about the job also. but i guess only time will tell, since it will take a good 2 mths to get decently healed

if any1 wants to have a look at the pics from the branding u can check here

my branding

*if this link isn't allowed by admin yr welcome to remove it and i will just have the pics in the photo sections*

2. Kelt9

Kelt9 New Member

That's pretty keen... can't wait to see what the scar will look like.  You'll have to post that too when its ready.  [schild=11 fontcolor=238E68 shadowcolor=000000 shieldshadow=1]WELL DONE![/schild]

3. evoke

evoke New Member

i very much plan too, i'm currently working with a copy of the design way i can add some colour like a gray wash to it to make it a bit more darker and detailed.....

4. Scooter

Scooter --Mom-- Staff Member

Wow, what a piece of work. You should post 'em in your Gallery here anyway. I can't wait to see it when it's healed.

5. rex_hardcastle

rex_hardcastle New Member

thats amazing work, i should have hung around longer. brendans a deadset artist. Congrats man.

6. imthecoolkid_mod

imthecoolkid_mod New Member

your link doesn't work for me :(

7. Illyria Jade_mod

Illyria Jade_mod New Member

That link is fine. And it looks great!  Have lots of fun with the irritation phaze! *cringe*

And FYI, it should take you to a "parent directory" where you can click on the link to each individual image...

**goes to add a scarification gallery in the photo gallery**
    [edit] There, gallery added, please feel free to upload your pics!!!

8. evoke

evoke New Member

hey thanx ria i was going to upload pics into the gallery last night but found out there was no where for me to put them....

9. evoke

evoke New Member

hey pp'ers just leting you know on an update... it's been 3 weeks since getting the branding and it's healing great.... i'm over the itchy faze which i am VERY HAPPY about... will post new pictures later today when i get home and get a hold of my gf's digital camera :)

and i am planning with my piercer to have my first cutting done in a few weeks which i am very hapy about...

10. iamblackbird

iamblackbird Little Miss Apocalypse Staff Member

Awesome! Looking forward for pics!

11. pauki

pauki New Member

woow! congrats it looks really really cool!!! wow!!!!

12. evoke

evoke New Member

haha i posted this healed pic of my branding in another section and i forgot to add it in here :)

so here is a pic of my leg fully healed

my healed brand

let me know what you think???

mynext project should be happening saturday if i'm lucky which is getting my first cutting :)

13. Naemion

Naemion New Member

Looks nice man, keep us updated on your progress.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.