1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

Piercing newbie

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by GingerBob, Feb 9, 2016.

1. GingerBob

GingerBob New Member

Hi, I'm Rob, and for the last 42yrs I've never been pierced. Now I'm looking at getting a double dydoe and maybe a frenum... Why now, why that, why there...why? You may ask... Well...
    I've been on a bit of a journey this last few years, I've got lots of tattoos, back piece, upper arms, calfs, chest. My dad has lots of tattoos, from the 60s, and I always thought they were cool. My favourite of his is a cartoon devil on one arse cheek, stoking a fire on the other :)
    Anyway, I think I mostly got my tats due to the fact I'm ginger, pale, never tan, so decided to colour myself in, I like all of them. A couple of years ago I found myself on a nudist beach in Wales, and wondered what would happen if I joined in, to my horror no-one batted an eylid, no-one stared or shouted 'Kin 'ell the ginger guy is naked!!' I walked up and down the beach, went for a swim and was totally liberated. This new body confidence has continued and I now visit a naturist spa near me.
    So on to the piercings. I lost my foreskin when I was 10 due to a medical condition. Now, I enjoy all sexual activities as much as the next guy/girl, but I've always felt I've missed out on something. I'm married with 2 great kids, the youngest is 18months and still in our room, so sex hasn't been forefront, plus I hate condoms. Last year I had a vasectomy and it takes 16-20wks for the last of the swimmers to swim on their merry way. I've just had the all clear, so I plan to hoik my son into the big bad world of his own bedroom and get back down to it with my wife. Now there is no other function to sex than to enjoy ourselves, so I've been thinking about how to maximise that, and it suddenly occured to me that if I had more stimulation I'd be more active, I've had vasectomy, circumcision, 2 hernia repairs, I'm not worried about the pain, I'm happy with what I have down there, I'm not particularly fussed who sees it . So I thought **** it, I'll get pierced, I broached it with the wife, she had no objections, though was a little shocked. I've researched it, found a reputable outfit that are prepared to do it (harder than I thought in UK, as piercing a female is now classed as Female Genital Mutilation, even if all parties are consenting, and some outfits won't pierce males as it is discriminatory...SNAFU). But I do have some questions, which I will be posting on the relevant forums.
    So thats my story. Hi, Rob :)

2. Rainbird

Rainbird The Pierced Godmother Staff Member

Hi Rob,
    Sorry you've had to wait, we are all volunteers on the forum and can't always get to everything as soon as we would like.
    Thanks for your great introduction, it tells us a lot about you.
    I see that you have spent some time in Wales. Do you live in Wales? I am in Cardiff.
    I am also a naturist, so was wondering on which beach you lost your naked virginity lol?
    There is an excellent naturist site near Pembroke. I can give you details if you are interested.

Your tats sound awesome. If you would like to share them with us the gallery is the place to post them.
    I for one would love to see your ink.

If you haven't already done so please read the rules of the site. I have edited your post to remove profanity in accordance.
    You can contact me (Rainbird), Angel On The Edge. Dnd4evr, xXJarredx, Revs or Craftsman.
    I will answer your other post next.

3. GingerBob

GingerBob New Member

Aha. Thanks for your reply :) I was on Morffa near Barmouth. If you ever get to Brum, go to Clover Spa, its lovely there. We live in Bishop's Castle in S. Shropshire. Nice part of the world. I'll get round to my photos, my avi is my back for a taster. Look forward to chatting :)

4. GingerBob

GingerBob New Member

Is it the Tithe Barns? I have heard of it, its on my to do list when I get my camper on the road

5. Rainbird

Rainbird The Pierced Godmother Staff Member

Yes it is, Tything Barn just below Carew Castle.
    It's lovely there and if you kayak there is direct river access or of course the lagoons when the tide is low.
    They also have a couple of log cabins and 2 cottages available for rent. It's all on their website.