1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

Prince Albert Sensations

Discussion in 'Genital Piercings' started by Jon_mod, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Jon_mod

Jon_mod New Member

What does it feel like to wear jewelry in your Prince Albert? Is it the same sensation as having the receiving tub in your urethra? Does it ever feel chaffed or rubbed raw from it? Does it ever sting?

Ps. I’m not referring to the actual piercing process. Only once it’s healed.

Thanks for any help any of you can provide.

richeturners likes this.
  2. receptionist

receptionist Super Moderator Staff Member

Hello!

Like richeturners mentioned, once it heals there should be no bad sensation! Hopefully goes good for you both during the healing process.

richeturners likes this.
  3. Jon_mod

Jon_mod New Member

Can anyone else provide insight to how it feels having jewelry in your urethra?

Several years back I had a Prince Albert piercing and while the actual piercing was painless within minutes it hurt really bad. I could barely walk and the slightest movement really hurt so I took it out. At the time I had a very active lifestyle with work so I couldn’t go without walking lots.

richeturners likes this.
  4. Jon_mod

Jon_mod New Member

I don’t actually see any other comments.

richeturners likes this.
  5. richeturners

richeturners New Member

Hi Jon_mod,
    I don't think my previous post was approved at the time by a Moderator as I'm new on the forum but it read....

I'm hoping that once the fistula heals then there will be no bad sensation but I guess that if you catch it or are a bit brutal with it then it will likely be sore until it recovers.
    I'll let you know in a couple of months as I'm about to get mine done :D
    Be good to hear of other experiences though

6. Jon_mod

Jon_mod New Member

Richturners,

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I really like the idea of getting a Prince Albert but I’m afraid I may not like the sensation it provides. I know I never gave it a chance to heal last time only having it about 2 weeks but it was so painful. I even tried a jewelry change and it was still excruciating pain. Instant relief once it was removed. It had high quality titanium jewelry. I wear titanium in my Hafada piercing with no issues.

Any more experiences or insights would be appreciated.

7. richeturners

richeturners New Member

As you have previously been pierced there. Wouldn't there be scar tissue there which may or may not be an issue?
    Are you DIY or going to Pro Piercer? Maybe a chat with a pro could be the way to go for advice.
    As always.....a good regime of aftercare and rest will certainly help expedite the healing process. Was there relief when you salt soaked?
    What jewellery did you use (gauge,shape)? I would have thought that quality titanium (which I think you used) would be ideal as it is generally lighter.
    Please note that I'm only making a few guesses here to try and open the discussion up a bit.
    Really hope you get some positive feedback ;)
    Rich