1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

Question about eyebrow

Discussion in 'Surface Piercings' started by cartowheel, Nov 21, 2014.

1. cartowheel

cartowheel Member

I'm not sure if this is where a post about eyebrow piercings goes, so if it's not, feel free to move it.

So, my fiancee wants to get her eyebrow pierced, but is unsure of it because of the way she sleeps. She generally sleeps on her sides, with no preference on either side, but she tends to rub her face into the pillow when she sleeps. She's afraid that if she gets her eyebrow pierced, she may end up with it getting infected or rejected because of this.

Because she has no preference on sides, and the fact that she doesn't always rub against the pillows, would this be a piercing to consider, or should she not bother with it because of the risks involved?

2. dnd4evr

dnd4evr Super Moderator Staff Member

I suspect that sleeping on her side and turning it could get tangled in the pillow cover and get torn. A bandaid over it for sleeping might help, but your concerns are worth noting.

3. cartowheel

cartowheel Member

I figured that would be a good idea. I just want to both validate her worries and reassure her of any possibility of this piercing being okay for her.