1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

.Repierce surface piercing scars.?

Discussion in 'Surface Piercings' started by immortalbreath, Jan 8, 2006.

?

Repierce my piercing scars?

1. NO

100.0%
  2. YES

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. immortalbreath

immortalbreath New Member

Howdy,
    Not sure on this myself, but gut insticts inform me that i should not repierce my pierced scars on my boobs. Yet i have a longing to obtain those two individual piercings without harming my body any more than i have to. Tough decicion, i dont even think it's possible to repierce the scars.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2017
  2. Illyria Jade_mod

Illyria Jade_mod New Member

There's no reason you can't do it, though it will be more painful than the first time.  Also the scar tissue should help to hinder the rejection process somewhat.

3. iamblackbird

iamblackbird Little Miss Apocalypse Staff Member

Repiercing behind a scar is sometimes known as 'bracing', and helps to hinder rejection (like Ria just said, above me....arg) sometimes.

I'd suggest getting and doing some Vit. E oil rubs before you get it repierced, as it will soften the scar tissue and make for an easier repierce.

4. kaposhia_mod

kaposhia_mod New Member

I want surface piercings there; I just haven't gotten around to doing it yet. Did you get those scars from the piercings migrating out?

5. immortalbreath

Yeah they grew out unfortunately, but i was expecting it one day or another. The scars are only that bad because i didnt want to take the piercings out :) silly idea

6. immortalbreath

Well, theyre going to hurt repiercing them, went to the piercer today and she suggested piercing around the scar, which is fair enough. Also they are two of the most painful piercings ive had, in saying that i got my VCH done today ^^ painful 2 :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.