1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

sanitizeing clamps

Discussion in 'The Knowledge Base' started by PiercedMouse, Jan 25, 2009.

1. PiercedMouse

PiercedMouse The Kid

what would be the best way to sanitize my clamps after use

2. Jameson13

Jameson13 Body Hacker

Autoclave sir

3. PiercedMouse

PiercedMouse The Kid

i was talking about at home sorry i forgot to put that in there

4. Jameson13

Jameson13 Body Hacker

if only used on yourself, technicare.

5. Scooter

Scooter --Mom-- Staff Member

Hi Mouse.
    How often do you use them? A Lot???

6. Revs_mod

Revs_mod Guest

He must use them a lot, look at his sig line. lol. If your mom has a pressure cooker, that will work, also. 250 degrees for 20 minutes. If I remember correctly. Get her to help, though, so you don't blow up the house.

7. Scooter

you can't let the item sit in the water though. you have to have them only in the steam. so some sort of screen rack has to be constructed to suspend or hold the item out of the water.
    20 pounds of pressure for 20 minutes is fine.

8. xXJarredXx

xXJarredXx El Duderino Staff Member

One of those steamers used to make corn would work I believe. I don't know if anyone uses them anymore, but I have one. Nothing better than steamed corn on the cob with extra butter and extra salt!

9. Rainbird

Rainbird The Pierced Godmother Staff Member

Most pressure cookers come with their own trivet and or extra baskets designed to hold things out of the water guys - we can see who doesn't do the cooking then!! xxx

10. xXJarredXx

Hey, who needs me to cook? I own a microwave! Throw a few dollars at the super market, walk out with a weeks worth of taquitos... Personally, I prefer corndogs either deep-fried or put them in the toaster oven for a few minutes. Cooks the outside nice and crispy and the inside soft and warm.

11. Scooter

HEY HEY HEY. I got it at a yard sale. No internals just the pressure cooker. Only paid a buck for it. It'll cook a shoe to tender in 25 minutes. Hahahahaha

12. PiercedMouse

PiercedMouse The Kid

nice ill have to hit up a few yard sales then or maybe craigslist

13. Revs_mod

Revs_mod Guest

What do you serve with shoe? lol.

Sorry, we jacked this thread.

14. xXJarredXx

I'm going to say a nice side of fried socks. Extra on the toe jam!

We did kind of jack the thread. Yard sales you can find anything. If you can't find a pressure cooker you can always boil some water :p