1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

Self-done subincision

Discussion in 'Other Bod Mods' started by Cane.man, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Cane.man

Cane.man New Member

I am currently working on my own subincision with the clamp'n cut method, it feels like its getting harder, so i wish to have advice or any type of help at all really. Im about a inch down from the head currently.

2. dnd4evr

dnd4evr Super Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! Please take a moment to tell us a bit more about yourself in the Introduce Yourself area. Also, please read the Rules of the Forum at your convenience.

The gallery is available for viewing or posting. Without a login you will be able to see non-mature content, but you will not be able to post there or view mature content.

If you have any questions about the forum or gallery, feel free to reach out to me or our other moderators, Angel on the Edge, Rainbird, Craftsman and xXJarredXx.

Sorry, you are beyond my knowledge. I will do some looking, but perhaps someone in the forum has some info they could share?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2017
  3. Rainbird

Rainbird The Pierced Godmother Staff Member

There are a couple of people with self done sub incisions on PP. I have no direct knowledge of the procedure to follow and honestly it is such a difficult road that I am not able to comment. I'm sorry.
    I suggest that you search the gallery for those who have already been successful in creating this mod and send them a private respectful message asking for any advice they are prepared to offer. There is nothing to oblige them to answer so giving them a bit of time to answer may be needed.
    The other avenue to take may be to research a pro body modifier who is prepared to guide you.
    A search will find a few but depending on where you in relation to them it may make it difficult to meet.
    I will do some digging to see who I can find.
    If you feel comfortable could you give us an idea of which city/ where in the world you are?
    Good luck