1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

Spyder

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Spyder_mod, Feb 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buzz Kill

Buzz Kill New Member

I actually have 00g in my lobes at the moment..but hopefully over the next year or so I'll go up to a 5/8" but that'll take some convincing of the parents.

2. Spyder_mod

Spyder_mod New Member

There aint no convincing my dad.. lol. He didnt even like it when i got my ears peirced with a gun... lol. he is one of those closed minded people that dont like any bod mods at all. Normally i only talk about or show my dad my ears if he asks about them, even then i dont want to..
    But i dont care what he thinks, i like my mods.  :)

3. Buzz Kill

Buzz Kill New Member

I use this like good grades..birthdays.christmas and etc. as an excuse to stretch my ears..telling my mother that it can be her present to me.

4. Spyder_mod

Spyder_mod New Member

lol, thats a good idea. lol.

WOOT!!!!!!!!!! I got my left ear peirced again today!!! YAY! Its swelled right now. Its more of a cart. peircing than a lobe peircing, but i still love it. :mrgreen: . Im gonna stretch it to a 10g.

YAY  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen: , im so happy!!!

5. Illyria Jade_mod

Illyria Jade_mod New Member

please note, excessive stretching (more than 2-3 gauges) is a bad idea in cartilage.

6. Buzz Kill

Buzz Kill New Member

congrats..and listen to Ria she knows her stuff

7. Spyder_mod

Spyder_mod New Member

yea i know. i dont plan on gauging it above a 10g.

8. Illyria Jade_mod

good...otherwise you really start to damage your ear.  i take it you were pierced at 14?

9. Spyder_mod

Spyder_mod New Member

well, 16 gauge. But its not really a carilage peircing or a lobe peircing.. Its a little bit of both. i dunno, here is a pic. lol. I have a retainer like earring in now, so its a little hard to see.

[​IMG]

10. Illyria Jade_mod

that's the same incredibly blurry picture you sent me last night, which i still can't see, and you can't expect us to be able to see a blurry picture with a retainer...that's impossible.

11. Spyder_mod

Spyder_mod New Member

lol, im very sorry about that. i have bad digital camra skills.. lol. but this peircing is where the bump is in my ear. lol..

12. Illyria Jade_mod

ummm...ok...WHICH bump?

13. Spyder_mod

Spyder_mod New Member

if you follow the outside of my ear up. the first noticable bumb is the peircing. the bump is due to swelling.

14. nikki444141

nikki444141 New Member

i can see it if it makes u feel ne better

15. Spyder_mod

Spyder_mod New Member

lol, thanks. ill take another picture of it prolly tonight. I have a straight barbell in it now.(one i got from PP, YAY). so you should be able to see it better. :wink:

16. Spyder_mod

Spyder_mod New Member

ok, now you should be able to get an idea of where it is.

[​IMG]

17. Buzz Kill

Buzz Kill New Member

I figured that awkward blurry lump was it.

18. Spyder_mod

Spyder_mod New Member

lol, yep. so what would you consider that being? more of a lobe or cartilage piercing?.. ill take a look at the ear chart thingy, lol.

19. Buzz Kill

Buzz Kill New Member

20. pauki

pauki New Member

AWESOME!!!!!!!! WELCOME  :wink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.