1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

Spyder

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Spyder_mod, Feb 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Illyria Jade_mod

Illyria Jade_mod New Member

Umm...Pauki??  Spyder's been here forever already...might want to read before you post.

And it's only a cart piercing if it's pierced in cartilage.  So feel your ear.

2. Spyder_mod

Spyder_mod New Member

thanks for your help  :) . i figured it would be a lobe, but i didnt know for sure, its kinda close to the helix.

3. Spyder_mod

Spyder_mod New Member

Wow... I havent been here in forever.

Heres an update. My 0g lobes are now both 1/2 inch. My blurry lumb is now a 6g. And a BRAN SPANKIN NEW PEIRCING, tragus right ear (14g).

Ill post some pics soon enough.

4. Spyder_mod

Spyder_mod New Member

Left Ear (1/2in. Double Flared, 6g Double Flared)
    [​IMG]

Right Ear (1/2in. Double Flared, 14g Cap.Bead Ring)
    [​IMG]

I dont know if these will be blurry, but there the best i can do.

5. Buzz Kill

Buzz Kill New Member

my ears are 1/2" and 6g as well....creepy, but cool.

6. Spyder_mod

Spyder_mod New Member

lol.

The only bad thing about my 6g jewelry is that its double flared, everytime i put it back in i have to use a 4g taper... Someday ill put up the money for a single flared.

:roll:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.