1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

Stretched tongue jewelry

Discussion in 'All Things Stretched' started by jbishop9412, Aug 9, 2015.

1. jbishop9412

jbishop9412 New Member

Hey everyone! Back again. This time with a new tongue-stretching project :D i'm about to go up to a 10. Going to a 12 was no problem at all since ive had the original piercing for so long. I dont think ill really start feeling it until 8 or 6.
    1) if any of you lovely folks have stretched your tongue, i would love to know your experience!
    2) i am going to need some ideas on where to find jewelery. Right now i would love it if i could find some super long lebre posts for sizes 10-6. Having that giant bead under my tongue is not going to be the most comfortable. Any other ideas would be great as well.
    Once im at a big enough size, i want to start putting tunnels and plugs in it. But they have to be a lot longer than standard ear jewelery. Ill be browsing pp now, but if anyone knows of anything off the top of their heads, please feel free to share :D thanks everyone!

2. jbishop9412

jbishop9412 New Member

Admins: my phone is acting really funny. If this posted more than once im really sorry ><

3. dnd4evr

dnd4evr Super Moderator Staff Member

I know PP makes custom tunnels (I have some). I will let customer service know.

4. michelleg

michelleg Administrator Staff Member

5. jbishop9412

jbishop9412 New Member

Thanks guys! :) just curious, when i reach my desired size (probably 00) is there any decrative jewelry i might be able to find?

6. dnd4evr

dnd4evr Super Moderator Staff Member

I don't know if michelleg will monitor this thread (hopefully). You may want to send them a PM.