1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

Tapatalk

Discussion in 'Forum Help' started by carcrz, Sep 5, 2013.

1. carcrz

carcrz New Member

What are the chances of getting the forum set up with Tapatalk? It'd be great to keep one of many forums all in one place from my phone.

2. dnd4evr

dnd4evr Super Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! Please take a moment to tell us a bit more about yourself in the Introduce Yourself area. Also, please read the Rules of the Forum at your convenience.

The gallery is available for viewing or posting. Without a log in you will be able to see non-mature content, but you will not be able to post there or view mature content.

If you have any questions about the forum or gallery, feel free to reach out to me or our other moderators, Angel on the Edge, Rainbird, Craftsman and xXJarredXx.

In our battle against spammers, your first three posts will have to be manually approved as I've done here, then they will go live instantly after that.

I hadn't heard of tapatalk before. It looks interesting. Perhaps Angel on the Edge can look into this?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2017
  3. carcrz

carcrz New Member

Here's a link to it. I like it a lot better for reading forums on my phone & iPad since it puts all of the threads into the same viewable size. You don't have to slide the page back & forth to read a post anymore.

4. xXJarredXx

xXJarredXx El Duderino Staff Member

That sounds awesome, then I could check up here while I'm at work :p Shhhh, don't tell the bosses!

5. Angel on the Edge

Angel on the Edge Administrator

Thanks for the tip, Carcrz! We're in the midst of a major replatforming project, so I'm not sure how quickly we can look into this, but I'll definitely run it by our programmer. Once we fully replace our current store with the new one that's in beta testing at https://store.painfulpleasures.com, optimize the new search tool, and centralize log-in functions across our site, we might actually be able to get this on the development list. I'll keep you posted.

Thank you again!
    Laura

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2017
    carcrz likes this.
  6. carcrz

carcrz New Member

Any update on this being an option?

7. dnd4evr

dnd4evr Super Moderator Staff Member

Sorry, but Laura is no longer in a position to look into this. It might be best if you contact customer support about it.