1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

The Discomfort Factor

Discussion in 'The Knowledge Base' started by greenotter, Jun 19, 2010.

1. greenotter

greenotter Member

The Discomfort Factor

I know this is highly subjective and that there are all sorts of factors to be borne in mind, yadda, yadda, yadda.....
    But this is my personal discomfort list of piercings.
    Starting at "That smarts!" and finishing at "Have you started yet?"

Helix
    Earlobes
    PA
    Nipples
    Frenum

Not an official part of the list, but the helix was uncomfortable for longest, and at one stage I thought it was never going to heal.
    I am looking forward to seeing other peoples opinions on this topic.

2. Deano

Deano New Member

I only have 2 piercings, but I'm gonna say my lobes were the more painful of the 2. I'm guessing the fact that they were pierced at 8g has something to do with that.

3. Mikem518

Mikem518 New Member

Helix
    Dydoes
    Nipples
    PA
    Earlobes
    Frenum
    Pubic

My nipples hurt like hell, the Dydoes and the Helix where equally very painfull, PA no big deal!