1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

thinkin of branding

Discussion in 'Branding' started by deadmass2001, Apr 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadmass2001

deadmass2001 New Member

Ok i have a inquiry
    Im thinkin of a branding of vampire bite marks on my juggler
    i would have them tattooed but i want them to look real as can be
    and still lookin for a place to have it done i dont think there is a place here in florida to have it done if you know of any place let me know

2. Illyria Jade_mod

Illyria Jade_mod New Member

first you need to find out if branding is legal in florida, and then go from there...

3. iamblackbird

iamblackbird Little Miss Apocalypse Staff Member

From what I can see, it's legal. I'm going to wait for Scoot (our resident Flordian) to pop his head in and let us know for certain.

4. Scooter

Scooter --Mom-- Staff Member

Oh boy, dumped in my lap. :lol:
    Off hand, I'm not sure of Statutes barring branding. I'm in the middle of a very large job for a new client so I may be a day or three finding the law, but gimme some time and I'll see what I can find. I'm not sure about the placement of the brand on the Jugular. Medically speaking, I'd consult someone knowledgable in anatomy about the safety of this particular location. A few days of research might save you damage in the long run.
    This branding is something that has been in the back of my own mind for quite a while. I just don't think that this is something that I'd be capable of DIY though. But … I have been know to do things that I'm not capable of. :roll:

But that being said, I think that it would look real cool!!!!

Scoot

5. iamblackbird

iamblackbird Little Miss Apocalypse Staff Member

Thanks, Scoot!

I'll leave this thread open until you can grab an answer for us...or until someone finds one!

6. deadmass2001

deadmass2001 New Member

thaxs for lookin it up i have looked but i have had no luck i think im goin to talk to my piercer this weekend and see if he knows if it is possible also

7. Scooter

Scooter --Mom-- Staff Member

OK, I'm back. Sorry about the delay. I've had two new fairly large customers knock on the door and had some 'personal' probs. Ugggh.
    I can't find any Florida State statutes PROHIBITING branding. I would check local code just in case. Florida is "Famous" for "HomeRule" laws. Legal in one county but not in another.
    Scoot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.