1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

Want an unoffered size for custom Starfleet titanium piece. Will pay!

Discussion in 'Body Jewelry' started by utherorange, Jul 10, 2015.

1. utherorange

utherorange New Member

There is a Titanium Star Fleet hanging earring that I ordered in the largest size 6g-titanium-oilslick. I love it.
    I understand these are custom pieces, so, is it possible to request a larger gauge than 6g. I want a 4g and/or a 2g of the titanium (preferrably) in the oilslick color. Is it possible to make a "Special" custom order for a larger size in this piece. I REALLY want it bad!....

Could somebody please contact me and let me if a special size could be made of this piece larger than those offered, The 4 or 2 gauge titanium oilslick, if at all possible! Please! I need this!

Thank you for your consideration.

18g - 6g Steel, Titanium or Niobium Star Fleet - Custom Made - Price Per 1

Details

SKU Custom-605-UB
    Manufacturer
    Unbreakable

Specifications:
    • Material: Steel, Titanium or Niobium
    • Gauges: 1.0mm ~ 18g to 4.0mm ~ 6g
    • Length: 38mm ~ 1-1/2", 50mm ~ 2", 63mm ~ 2-1/2" or 75mm ~ 3"
    • Price Per 1
    The Star Fleet is not made until ordered. Please allow up to 1-2 weeks for production time.

2. dnd4evr

dnd4evr Super Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! Please take a moment to tell us a bit more about yourself in the Introduce Yourself area. Also, please read the Rules of the Forum at your convenience.

The gallery is available for viewing or posting. Without a login you will be able to see non-mature content, but you will not be able to post there or view mature content.

If you have any questions about the forum or gallery, feel free to reach out to me or our other moderators, Angel on the Edge, Rainbird, Craftsman and xXJarredXx.

I removed the e-mail and cell phone info you put in your post for your protection. I contacted someone who can help and included the deleted contact info. You should be hearing from them soon.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2017
  3. msolis1

msolis1 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for emailing. We'll be in contact with you this week after we look at what we can make.