1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

Wanting to get Branded

Discussion in 'Branding' started by lizzy_bitch, Mar 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lizzy_bitch

lizzy_bitch New Member

I live in the middle of nowhere michigan. We literally have only one tat place, its an underground one and thats it. For 50 miles ore so. Where could i get branded? Would it be easier to just brand myself? And how would i take care of it afterward?

2. bone$

bone$ Member

sorry liz your the new posts an im close to ya (state wise), Ive heard of some sops in detroit suburbs that might be able to brand but dont know them by name MI is a big state so 50 mi from any where could be a long way lol

3. Scooter

Scooter --Mom-- Staff Member

Hi Lizzy, First off lemme WELCOME you to the Forum.
    I'm X-Mich now in Florida. I moved from the 313 (Grand River and 6 Mile area) to a tiny farming community in Florida (pop. 650). No Tatt parlors here, not even a bar. I have to buy beer from the gas station.
    ANYWAY!
    Branding CAN BE done DIY. BUT caution.... NEVER USE PAPER CLIPS OR ANY COATED/PLATED METALS! The coatings/plating will flake off due to the heat and shaping and WILL cause serious problems. Paper clips, coat hangers etc are BAD choices. It might be worth it to trqvel the 50 miles to get this done in a safe environment. I'll do some searching and see what I may find for the DIY brander.

While your at it. Drop down to the Intro Yourself section and tell us a little more (or less) about yourself.

4. bone$

bone$ Member

hey I had a thought bout the diy brand if you can find a store that sells welding type supplies you can get stainless steel rods in varieous ga, hard ware stores carry some of this kinda stuff be picky though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.