1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

What is approximate healing time for "typical" branding ?

Discussion in 'Branding' started by lannonbaggers, Aug 22, 2013.

1. lannonbaggers

lannonbaggers New Member

What is approximate healing time for "typical" branding ?

I suppose it has to do with location, depth and size but Im curious.

2. Rainbird

Rainbird The Pierced Godmother Staff Member

Hi,
    It's impossible to give you an answer unless you can be rather more specific, sorry.
    Branding is still relatively very unusual and to be honest I couldn't define a typical
    branding for you either.
    If you are interested in getting a branding perhaps you could tell us what you are thinking of,
    the method you intend using, size, location etc and someone may be able to help.

3. dnd4evr

dnd4evr Super Moderator Staff Member

A very rough guess would be like a burn or scarification. I hope you are going to have it professionally done. I would not want to try a DIY or let someone inexperienced experiment on me.