1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

What's Up! ^_^

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Moto_Goosie, Nov 13, 2010.

1. Moto_Goosie

Moto_Goosie New Member

Hi All! My name is Erin or more commonly known around family as Goose. Moto Goosie I use as a play on Moto Guzzi, as i also ride a motorcycle (though it is not a Guzzi :D ). I am a 21 year old college student, still confused about what I want to do with my life, but who isn't. My piercings include on both lobes: 16g helix, fresh 0g lobes, and 14g 2nd lobes. I'm also getting my first tattoo here in a week and am so excited (will post more info in Ink)!

2. Rainbird

Rainbird The Pierced Godmother Staff Member

Hi Erin,
    I saw your tattoo design, it's really cool.
    WELCOME to the forum, it's great to have you here. Dive in and join
    anything that takes your interest or ask any questions you want.
    Our famous Den Mom Scooter was a biker & he still is at heart.
    There's also me and Revs if you have any problems on the forum.
    Looking forward to hearing more from you and seeing the tattooo pics.

3. Scooter

Scooter --Mom-- Staff Member

Hi Moto and WELCOME to the Forum. I once owned a Guzzi for a short time. Not a bad machine, smooth but the throttle torque throw was a bit odd to get used to. With the engine mounted sideways and the flywheels rotating cross the centerline of the bike it had a tendency to lean all by itself when you grabbed a handful of throttle. I went back to my first love, That BIG American Vee Twin from Milwaukee.
    That's where I got my nickname from riding Hawgs.