1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

Why yes MothholeS is new and shiny

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by MothholeS, May 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MothholeS

MothholeS New Member

hello everyone!! after lurking around for a few months i finally decided to join. my name is Ashley and i am from jersey. i just started to stretch my ears a few months back and am currently at a 14g. plans for some tattoos in the future when funds are applicable.

i am an artist and musician. art wise i am a painter, animator, sculptor and dapple in other things here and there. musically i've been playing guitar for half my life, been singing for all my life, am a poet (both lyric wise and not) and just learned violin and can play keyboard and a few other instruments by ear. i love all those things to deathe as well as anything from world religions/mythology to psychology to tattoos/bodmods to martial arts to dead bugs, my interests are quite varied :) nice to meet you all!

2. Scooter

Scooter --Mom-- Staff Member

Another Ashley??? Well Hi and Welcome to the Boards.
    Since you've beern lurking for a bit, you have a fair idea on who we are and what we are about. So jump right in. If you have problems anywhere feel free to PM me or one of the other Mods/Admin. I'll do what I can to help.

3. MothholeS

MothholeS New Member

there are so very many ashleys around..its quite scary. and no problem. :)

4. Scooter

Scooter --Mom-- Staff Member

Yeah, Lot's of Ash's so If'n y'all don't mind I'll just call ya Moth.

5. pauki

pauki New Member

hiya MOTH lol and welcome! i also play the violin lol though im not good at it lol.... :mrgreen: anyhow welcome to the pp family hahaha

6. rex_hardcastle

rex_hardcastle New Member

hiya, welcomeness to the baords, im sure you'll find it a pretty handy place

7. Jameson13

Jameson13 Body Hacker

Welcome to the boards Ashley! Like Scooter said, feel free to pm me or any of the mods if you have any questions.

You seem like you have some great hobbies. What martial arts do you do? I'm a 3rd degree black in Jiu-Jitsu and 2nd degree in Taikwondo.

8. Slyver

Slyver New Member

Hihihi always nice to see new faces

9. MothholeS

MothholeS New Member

hey everyone! and moth is just fine. :)

thanks. thats really cool, always nice to find others around who like martial arts! uhm lemme see. i studied around 5 years in karate i am pretty sure budokai but i could be horribly mistaken. i made it to a greenbelt (i skipped alot of belts) before i decided to train on my own. i did kickboxing for like 3 years and half a year of jiu-jitsu. i studied a year and a half of kendo swordplay, moreso with the boken/unsharpened katana as opposed to the shinai and continued to study it on my own after i quit, along with the general fighting. i did train with a bo staff for 2 months, it was alright but the sword was more my taste weapon wise. i also learned all the pressure points in the human body..i know its the equivalent of some martial art style but i lack the name at the moment. and i dabbled in boxing here and there aside from the working out i do on a daily basis. i think that about sums it up, my fighting style is quite..eccelctic to say the least. :)

10. Jameson13

Jameson13 Body Hacker

A martial artist with an identity crisis! :mrgreen: i like that

11. MothholeS

MothholeS New Member

ha, that was an awesome way of phrasing it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.