1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

woops shoulda done this awhile ago

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by valkyrie, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. valkyrie

valkyrie New Member

hey all i guess i forgot to do this when i signed up hahaha oh well
    the names Bryce im 25 from Canberra Australia
    throught my many years i ahve had my ears done numerous times at the msot stage i had 4 in each ear
    i now have 2 in each ear one up the top in the cartlidge*unsure of the name*
    and a mid piercing just below my cartlidge and my lobes stretcehd to 00g
    stretching again soon once i order some new plugs from the site.
    other than that i have had my lip pierced for awhile *however got over it*
    and had the webbing pierced between my thumb and index finger for a few months when i was a kid.
    i am now the proud owner of my last piercing which is a PA all happy and healed and ready for the fun LOL

however i will continue to stretch my lobes and the PA but for piercings i think im done.
    i have two tatts
    tribal design running up the back of my right calf and Latin on my right forearm "CARPE DIEM"

i ahve a few scars hear and their form teen angst but otherwise scarification i will leve up to the diehard hehehe.

anywho
    if thier are any people in canberra or close buy and feel like having a chat pm me for my msn addy.

cheers all
    have fun and take care

2. Scooter

Scooter --Mom-- Staff Member

Another Aussie. Well, better late than never. *grin*

3. rex_hardcastle

rex_hardcastle New Member

yay another aussie, I think thats about 4 to 5 now, but only 1 or 2 active posters, love the carpe diem. gday. Rex

4. valkyrie

valkyrie New Member

we will eventually take over the world muahahaha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.