1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

x hello x

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by painful-pixie, Jul 24, 2011.

1. painful-pixie

painful-pixie New Member

Hi. Joined this forum to search industrial help (got the dreaded bump). Really good and you've all helped me already!
    I have one nose, and various ones on my ear done and a retired eyebrow, nose and labret. 3 tattoo's, the main one being my hubby and son in stickman form with hubby playing his didg. Also got dreads but i'm not sure hair mod's count! I'm planning plenty more piercings and tattoo's and currently stretching my lobe.
    I don't work, full time mum but LOVE music, gig's and festivals. And books. Can't go anywhere without a good book. I'm slightly obsessed with the Dark Tower.
    Anyho, this is a great site and really useful all ready. Just wish I wasn't in the UK then I could go shopping too :)

2. swilsonmn

swilsonmn New Member

Welcome to the forums!
    Im glad that the forums helped already! Thats what it's all about!!
    Feel free to ask Q's if you have them.
    And as Im sure that others will tell you you can shop PPs site, several of the members from the UK and Australia order here regularly

3. xXJarredXx

xXJarredXx El Duderino Staff Member

Hello and welcome to PP! UK members can order from the store, and often do as Swilson said.

Please read the rules thread! :)

Hair mods, aren't a huge topic here, but the PP store does care dreadlocks items!

4. Rainbird

Rainbird The Pierced Godmother Staff Member

Hi painfulpixie,
    Welcome to PP. Admins here are me and Scoot and Mods are Revs and the lovely Jarred.
    PM us if you have any problems.
    I am in Cardiff, where are you in the UK?
    Looking forward to hearing more from you soon.