1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

X-oticSteel

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by X-oticSteel, Mar 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. X-oticSteel

X-oticSteel New Member

Hey everybody, new to the site and must say I love it. Feels like home.
    Anyway, name's Erica but call me Neice, 25y/o and hailing from NC (usa) I started my mods at 16 years of age with DIY nostril and navel piercings that both rejected, had a pro do my navel again a year later, still rejected. Piercings I DO have include (top to bottom) 16g helix in left ear, 14g lobes, 16g nostril, 14g tongue, 16g labret, 14g nipples (horizontal) and 14g VCH. I absolutely NEED a backpiece, thinking of a 10-16 ring corset but desperately want it to be as permanent as possible. Only one peice of ink, lower back blackwork butterfly, needs a touchup and I'll post a pic of it soon. Tatts I want- a med-sized aztec sun on right bicep and a treble clef on left hip. I'm new to the Real Estate business so I can't go crazy with the mods just yet so I'm being very patient and waiting for the right time to get them. If anyone knows of any piercers in NC with experience on corsets let me know.
    Later later .... Neice

2. shakah

shakah Guest

Welcome!

3. Scooter

Scooter --Mom-- Staff Member

Hi Neice,
    Welcome to our madcap home!!! Sit back, put your feet up and enjoy. :)
    I'm in business too and completly understand the need to be 'discrete' when around people whose wallets you want to get open. :lol:
    Scoot

4. Illyria Jade_mod

Illyria Jade_mod New Member

Welcome!!!

grrr...stupid non-modded public!

5. iamblackbird

iamblackbird Little Miss Apocalypse Staff Member

OMH! Scoot!

You totally reminded me of one of my fave cds that I have to now go hunt down...

Syd Barret's "The Madcap Laughs"!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.