1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

Yar!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by joe.stereo, Jan 3, 2012.

1. joe.stereo

joe.stereo New Member

No i'm not a Pirate... it's an inside joke i shall not explain :p

First off my name is Joe... I've been pierced/tattooed for many years and happened across the site when doing research for my shiny new 8ga PA. The site was very helpful with my research just using the search option most of my questions were answered without ever having to post, but as I may want to post in the future I figured i'd get the intro out of the way. Thanks for having a great site full of good info :D

2. swilsonmn

swilsonmn New Member

Hi Joe!
    Welcome to the Forums!
    Im glad you have found the Forums helpful so far!
    Feel free to jump in and ask questions if you don't happen to see what your looking for!

3. Rainbird

Rainbird The Pierced Godmother Staff Member

Hi Joe,
    Although we have already spoken, WELCOME to PP.
    Please read the rules for us. Looking forward to hearing more from you around the boards.
    Glad that you came out of the shadows a bit now lol.