1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

Yo

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by piranah, Oct 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. piranah

piranah New Member

Hey all, im piranah, well actually my names Hannah, but hey, Im 17 and im an aussie.  i like piercings although i only have double sets in my ears, although we all have to start somewhere right??
    I want to eventually have three "normal" sets in my ears, a cartilage, my nose and tongue done too.  And im thinking of maybe getting my belly done oneday as well.
    Only one problem.  My parents.  They hate what i want to get done and absolutely forbid it, the only reason i have second sets in my ears are because my mum kicked me out so i EDIT my way into getting it done myself.  Then i got let back in at home and mum wasn't happy.  Meh.  But if i get more EDIT piercings while im "under her roof" my arse is grass.  So i have to wait until im 18.
    Which is when im getting my tatoos as well.  I want my nickname, Piranah in black with flames on the bottom of my back, my insigna on my right shoulder and possibly a flame band on my left forearm.
    But thats all just what i want, for the time being.  Hopefully it will become a reality.  Note the key word, lol, hopefully.  Im so sick of their control....gah!!

Oh, and i loved the corset peircings!! There was on in particular which was abosolutely beautuful!!!

Well thats long enough, lol, laters

Piranah out...

Please read the forum rules before posting again. We do not allow font options to be changed, unless by a moderator or administrator. Also, we do not allow profanity of ANY sort here.

2. iamblackbird

iamblackbird Little Miss Apocalypse Staff Member

Welcome to the forums!

Why the name piranah?

3. piranah

piranah New Member

Thanks!! And sorry about you having to edit, wont happen again, :)

my nickname is piranah because when i was in year 8, i had a fight with this chick...she then nicknamed my piranah....before that it was vicious, can't remember why....and because my name is hanNAH i spell piranha with the piraNAH on the end.  thanks for showing an interest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.