1. Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! New members, please read the Rules of the Forum before posting. You should also introduce yourself here before submitting any other posts. If you're interested in sharing photos of your body mods, please read the Rules of the Gallery first. At any time, you can use the "Start a Conversation" feature to get private help from our moderators, Angel on the Edge, Dnd4evr, Rainbird, xXJarredXx, Revs, and Craftsman. Enjoy the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

Yoo whats up

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by SlaughterThreads, Mar 3, 2014.

1. SlaughterThreads

SlaughterThreads New Member

Yo guys n girls, a little about me then...
    20 years old and live in England,

I've had 15 piercings including the webbing on my hand, I now only have 3: 2 stretched ear lobes currently 14mm and 10mm (planning on 18mm for both) and an industrial piercing which I took out this morning after 2 and a half years to replace it with a small bar through the top hole in the cartilage.
    I lost count of my tattoos after around 22/23ish, loving dark neo traditional right now!
    Anyway thats about it so have good one and ill catch you all later.

So I was just wondering what sizes people were aiming to get there lobes to??

2. dnd4evr

dnd4evr Super Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the Painful Pleasures community! Thank you for telling us a bit more about yourself in the appropriate area. Also, please read the Rules of the Forum at your convenience.

The gallery is available for viewing or posting.

If you have any questions about the forum or gallery, feel free to reach out to me or our other moderators, Angel on the Edge, Rainbird, Craftsman and xXJarredXx.

First, I deleted what was essentially a duplicate posting. This one had a little more personal information so that's why I left it up. Second, it's great you are starting a new business and we can appreciate the excitement and hard work, but we can't allow you to advertise or promote it here in the forum so I deleted that part of your message. If you do promote your new business, you will be banned. I checked to see if you had an actual online store front yet and you didn't so I am giving you the benefit of the doubt. Please be mindful of that.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2017